FraudEver Market Agreement
(hereinafter referred to as the "Agreement" and "Platform" respectively)
1. Status and responsibility of the parties to the agreement.
1. Buying goods and services (hereinafter referred to as Materials) offered on the platform market.fraudever.com, you accept and bear all the risks associated with their use (including those contrary to the laws of your country), as well as your partners, authorities and by third parties.
2. We are not responsible for the use of materials provided on the platform for purposes and tasks that violate the laws of your country and any other unlawful actions.
3. We do not provide consulting services in case of revealing unlawful actions with the use of our materials by the Buyer
4. We reserve the right to amend this Agreement at any time. Amendments come into force from the moment of publication.
5. We reserve the right to refuse to provide services in case of violation of this agreement.
6. We reserve the right to refuse to provide services without explanation.
7. If you apply for registration as a customer on the platform market.fraudever.com, then you confirm that you have a legal right to carry out your activities and your activity does not violate the laws of those countries in whose territory you use the materials submitted on platform.
8. All materials placed and sold by us are our intellectual property.
9. We reserve the right to change the cost of materials placed on the platform.
1. We do not represent any guarantees regarding the legality of the activities of persons carrying out their activities with the use of the service.
2. Any losses that you may incur in case of intentional, reckless or improper use of our service are not reimbursed by us.
3. We guarantee the safety of your confidential information and do not transmit any data without a court decision.
4. We do not make a refund for paid materials (refund is possible only if product is not as decribed or additional guarantee was provided in product's description)
5. If fraud is detected by our clients, their accounts are blocked and the funds are not returned from them.
3. The list of topics forbidden to any interaction with our platform and the materials posted on it:
• Narcotic substances, psychotropic substances
• Pornographic material
• Programs, devices, scripts for any kind of hacking
• Public materials, software, etc. that are freely available
• Materials related to fraud, financial fraud
• Hacked Internet wallets and accounts to them
• DDOS services
• Scripts for renting online stores
• Sale of public goods
• Ways, mining services \ creating anything (accounts, passwords, passport scans, etc.)
• Any packages of "turn-key business", collapsible
• Sale of goods with the text "write in icq, skype and stuff"
• Bugs and vulnerabilities to sites
• Bank Accounts, ID scans
• Any other goods or services restricted by any countries laws.
We pay attention to the fact that the list can be expanded without notice, for not complying with the rules will be followed by a permanent lock. Without the opportunity to be diluted!
• It is forbidden to hide links to our platform
• It is forbidden to register a domain in our system if it does not refer to our platform
• It is forbidden to redirect from our platform to another platform
2 Tuas Lane. Singapore.
Phone: +66636435894 (Slav)
email: [email protected]
Date of publication of this edition of the Agreement "03" April 2018